- We added 7 countries to our Limelight travel-work list: Belgium, Australia, Singapore, Ukraine, Ethiopia, the United States, and Norway.
- We launched Limelight Academy, and we are already in the middle of our second Masterclass.
- We now have a communications team of two to spread great news.
- Our in-house team is growing, too, another warm welcome to Alex, Soma, and András!
- We talked at two conferences, in Aberdeen and in Singapore.
- We had several joint projects with Nexxt Technology, an amazing team that we want to collaborate with more in the future.
- We had our own artwork custom designed for one of contemporary artist Gabriel Schama’s pieces, and had it on display at The Other Art Fair in Los Angeles.
- We were featured on Colossal, The Economist, El Mundo, Good Morning Art, and Business Insider – just to name a few.
Over the course of the last couple of weeks, international media including The Economist and Business Insider covered Limelight Co-Founder Viktor Vicsek’s spectacular installation, Talking Heads, which is now part of the Light Art Collection of Amsterdam Light Festival. And to top that, a photo of Talking Heads is now also available in the Getty Images library. What is fame if not this?
The installation has been travelling the world, and you might have had the chance to see it at various light festivals including the Norrköping Light Festival, the Toronto Light Festival, the Amsterdam Light Festival and, most recently, the Pulse Light Festival in Hong Kong.
Silver A’ Design Award for Interconnection The A’ Design Award and Competition is the biggest competition for designers and creatives. No category for us? No problem. Limelight Projection Mapping won the Silver A’ Design Award in the category of Lightning Products and Lightning Projects Design as the only projection mapping project, competing with lightning design works.
We’re honored that our 3d projection mapping artwork Interconnection was featured on CNN Indonesia! Even not understanding a word of it we’re extremely proud to see the video! If any of you reading this speaks the language just feel free to give us a brief translation in a comment we’re really curious about what do they say..:D