Limelight 3D Projection Mapping, the team of projection mapping pioneers are aiming at contributing to the development of the 3D projection mapping scene by offering a unique education program for young talents, with a curriculum based on 15+ years of experience. And just like that, Limelight Academy was born. Limelight Academy is an alternative to mapping contests for light festivals. Unlike projection mapping contests, we offer a budget and professional support for the projects. Participants don’t need to create content without help in order to be chosen – they are selected based on their portfolio and dedication to the project.
- Limelight Academy is a worldwide one-of-a-kind concept.
- We offer free education to young talents from around the world.
- By teaming up with light festivals, we offer the opportunity to young talents to show their work to a wide audience.
- We offer compensation for their work without forcing them to work for free to be selected.
- We offer professional support throughout our programs based on a curriculum of 15+ years of experience.
1.) OUR RESPONSIBILITY
We strongly believe that artists have the chance and the responsibility to share their knowledge and experience with the future generation of projection mapping artists.
2.) OUR APPROACH
With the launch of a long-term program, our team offers young talents the opportunity to learn from the collective while getting their work paid.
3.) OUR MISSION
Art makes the world a better place. We aim to inspire people and make them think for a moment by bringing art close to everyone with our spectacular artworks for buildings.
We strongly believe that artists like us have the chance and the responsibility to share our knowledge and experience with the future generation of projection mapping artists.